Dec. 29th, 2006 | 06:49 pm
мusιcα♪:: highschool lover - air
Two years and im going back. Just you wait.
1.Closest red thing to you?
This keyring on my ipod case, which has fries and burgers hanging off it. The fries packets on it are red.
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship?
3. Last thing to make you angry?
People talking loudly at the movies
4. Are you a fan of romance?
5. Have you ever been in love?
...Ask me that again in a year or two.
6. Do you have a temper?
1. Closest orange thing to you?
Some of the various random beads on my bracelets (which im not currently wearing)
2. Do you like to burn things?
Haha, yeaaaaah occasionally
3. Do you dress up for Halloween?
well for halloween parties, yes definently
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person?
...maybe. id say so.
5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship?
i think id like to try the security of a relationship once in a while....
6. What would your super power be?
...like Alyzon Whitestarr, with her super-sensory abilities (particuarly smell) where she detects peoples souls and can determine stuff about them accordingly.
1. Closest yellow thing to you?
my earrings, not wearing them though
2. The happiest time[s] of your life?
Japan. All three weeks of it. And a few occasional late nights this year.
3. Favorite holiday?
4. Are you a coward?
we all are, some just try harder not to be. i try not to be, but maybe not as hard as i should.
5. Do you burn or tan?
a bit of both lol.
6. Do you want children?
1. Closest green thing to you?
my coverstick label
2. Do you care about the environment?
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now?
uh not at the moment
4. Are you a lucky person?
5. Do you always want what you can't have?
6. Are you Irish?
Pfft no. Im Italian. And Australian.
1. Closest blue thing to you?
hey - my converse are rainbow lol. so there's blue there. i forgot about them...
2. Are you good at calming people down?
Generally. Im good at pissing people off too though.
3. Do you like the sea?
Yes yes ^_^
4.What was the last thing that made you cry?
ummm...well id rather not go there.
5. Are you a logical thinker?
6. Can you sleep easily?
not really, though it depends.
7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods?
mmm...i like aspects of both. though i think i like the beach more.
1. Last purple thing you saw?
a bracelet kimberley gave me in tokyo. i put it on this morning.
2. Like being treated to expensive things?
yes yes. i have a very "whatever" view of money. probably a bad thing, but i really dont see the excessive worry over it.
3. Do you like mysterious things?
4. Favorite type of chocolate?
dark, lindt, and these coconut ones i know not the name of
5. Ever met anyone in royalty?
6. Are you creative?
i think so, yeah
7. Are you a lonely person?
1. Closest pink thing to you?
the lid of my water bottle, which is raising money for breast cancer research
2. Do you like sweet things?
3. Like play-fighting?
haha, errr sorta not really
4. Are you sensitive?
5. Do you like punk music?
6. What is your favorite flower?
7. Does someone have a secret crush on you?
If its secret, then i clearly dont know, eh? :P if they do exist, id love to know!
Nov. 8th, 2006 | 04:36 pm
Put your media/mp3 player on random/shuffle, and take the first 25 songs which come up, no matter how embarrassing they are. Then post your favorite lyrics from these songs to your livejournal and see how many your friends list can recognise.
1. Doers will do for me, what sinners could never dream. Science is in your head, nobody hurts themselves but themselves can't you tell?
2. And when we leave this place forever and we're floating round in space, take the easy way to heaven with a smile upon your face...image image you do what you want
3. As a spider comes and looks at you like an enemy, you wonder, you wonder, you wonder...
4. No one hears you now, no sound
5. Do you find this happens all the time, Crucial point one day becomes a crime. And i'm not the kind that likes to tell you, just what i want to do...
6. Do not know what you steal, shakes your hand. Takes your gun. Walks you out of the sun.
7.Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as...It's got nothing ot do with vorsprung durch technic you know...
8. Introduced by a friend of a friend. Smiled and said 'yes I think we've met before'… And all of the time you thought I was sad, I was trying to remember your name...
9. Fly like a plane, drive like a car
10. Some kind of night into your darkness, colors your eyes with what’s not there.
11. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill - Working Class hero, John lennon ~ nyx_panda
12. My baby's up, yeah, he's stealing stars
13. We're free to fly the crimson sky, the sun won't melt our wings tonight
14. So I’ll be your liquor demons will drown - I'll be Yours, Placebo ~ kukamukies 15. You're hungry cause you starve, while holding back the tears. Choking on your smile, a fake behind the fear - Queer, Garbage ~ kukamukies 16. Love is a doing word. - Teardrop, Portishead & Massive Attack ~ poisonedperfect
17. Do you know where your teenager is at 5 in the morning?...Well things have changed. Now the question is; it’s 10 a.m., do you know where your children are?
18. Talk of the town with a Columbian rock.
19. It’s a race for rats to try
20. Don’t carry the world upon your shoulders
21. The horizon meets your horse and you’re deliberated
22. And thems the breaks for we designer fakes - Twenty Years, Placebo ~ nyx_panda
23. With one foot in the past now just how long will it last
24. When you get what you want but not what you need - Fix You, Coldplay ~ poisonedperfect
25. Living reflections from a dream…And now a thousand years between
Kudos to whoever gets some of the harder ones. I think numbers 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 15, 17 are ones that will take some time perhaps - or a particular person who listens to such songs ^^;;
Nov. 5th, 2006 | 01:54 pm
мusιcα♪:: Setting Sun - The Howling Bells
she says, eating fresh whole cos lettuce and cucumber covered in lemon juice and salt.
Remember Remember the 5th of November...